Versatility and efficiency,
easy to install and monitorise
The range of single-phase Unilynx inverter covers the powers of 1.8kW, 3.6kW and 5.4kW in high and low voltage version, it is supplied in two cabinet versions, IP 21 for indoor and IP 54 for the outdoor version.
The Danfoss inverters have been designed to offer a unique versatility and maximise the output of the client.
- All Danfoss inverters can be used in 16 different countries and the inverter is configured automatically to comply with local rules and requirements.
- Input current of three chains and one individual/parallel configuration provide a high degree of flexibility.
- The single-phase UniLynx inverters with transformer offer two input voltage ranges dedicated to 5 inch and 6inch modules respectively and thin film as well.
Optimum power output
- Combined with the optimization of effectiveness with intelligent functions, our inverters are manufactured to maximized the energy of output current.
Efficacy of the MPP tracker is extremely high with up to three individual MPP trackers that guarantee an optimum output power.
- Production of high power even with low sunshine, thanks to new tracking method.
- Thanks to the input current of three chains that enormously reduce the losses for loosening of modules and by partial shady.
- The Ride Through function guarantees that the inverter remains in the grid and that produces energy, even during severe disruptions in the grid.
Communication and simple supervision
- All inverters can be equiped with dataloggers and webloggers via RS485 cable to provide with simple communication and supervisión of the investment.
Simple and safe to install and maintain
An easy installation and maintenance are known advantages of Danfoss products.
- Easy installation through intelligent algorithm of automatic detection that identifies the chain functioning and operates consequently.
- Integrated CC switch to protect installer staff and maintenance.Modular design of the circuit sheet imprinted for an easy and on site maintenance.
- Modular design of the circuit board for a easy support in place.
- Service tools.
Table of available configurations
Danfoss Unilynx ULX5400