[ United Kingdom site ]
TECHNO SUN UK LTD is committed to the respect and protection of your privacy. TECHNO SUN UK LTD includes this Privacy Declaration so that you know our policy and practices related to privacy. Also for those options that you can choose about the way your personal details are collected and used via electronically. We have structured our web sites in a way that, in general you can visit TECHNO SUN UK in the web without the need to identify yourself nor reveal any personal information. For your immediate disposition we have placed this on our main site of TECHNO SUN UK LTD.
1. WEB SITES ATTACHED TO THIS PRIVACY DECLARATION. This privacy declaration that is applied to all domains and web sites and property web of technosun.com
Third party web links:
2. WHICH DATA WE COLLECT? This Privacy Declaration covers the compilation of personal information and non personal data, and the creation of reports on added data.
Personal information refers to any information through which we can identify you. TECHNO SUN UK LTD uses your personal data to better understand your needs and interests and to provide a better service. If you choose to provide personal information, we guarantee you that it will be solely used in your relationship as a client with TECHNO SUN UK LTD. Your trust is important to us. TECHNO SUN UK LTD will not transfer personal information to third parties unless it obtains consent from interested part.
In some TECHNO SUN UK websites you can order products or services, request information about our services and offers, register to receive commercial or technical materials, register your products of TECHNO SUN UK LTD. The type of personal information collected in these pages includes amongst others: name, address and telephone number, email address, Idás and user passwords, contact information and invoicing, credit card information, contact preferences, education or professional training and work environment data.
In order to personalise our web sites, our services and our communication, do market research and improve our products and services, we could also request that you provide information relating your personal or professional interests, demographic data and experience with our products and services. This additional information is optional.
Non personal information refers to the user data and the functioning of the service that are not associated to a particular personal identity. TECHNO SUN UK LTD compiles and analyses non personal information to evaluate the way in which visitors use the web sites of TECHNO SUN UK LTD.
3. PRIVACY OF CHILDREN. TECHNO SUN UK LTD is committed to protect the needs of privacy of children; we urge parents and tutors that play an active role in the activities and interests related to the Web with children. TECHNO SUN UK LTD does not intentionally compile information coming from children under the age of 13 and excludes the objective of its web sites to children below this age.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR DATA. TECHNO SUN UK LTD uses your personal information to better understand your needs and interests and to provide a better service. Particularly, we use your information to help you complete transactions or orders, in order to communicate with you, to provide you with technical service and y update information regarding the services and its benefits and to personalise promotional offers and some websites of TECHNO SUN UK LTD. Likewise and occasionally we will use your data to be in contact with you and to conduct market surveys related to products or services of TECHNO SUN UK LTD. We will offer you the opportunity of selecting the privacy preferences of the communications (consult section 7: Your privacy preferences and exclusion). Information on credit cards is exclusively used for the making of payments and prevention of fraud. Neither TECHNO SUN UK LTD nor our suppliers of financial services will use this information for any other ends. Once provided the services, these data will not be stored unless you request us to keep your credit card information in order to make future orders.
The personal data that you provide through the internet may be combined with information that you may have provided TECHNO SUN UK through other means, for example, when registering the product, in telephone assisted centres or in public events such as exhibitions or seminars.
The personal data provided to TECHNO SUN UK LTD can be communicated to collaborating companies that act on our behalf ( within or outside Europe) to the consolidation of data, storage and simplified administration of customer information.
The non personal data are added to the making of reports regarding easy web accessibility, performance and effectiveness of the website of TECHNO SUN UK LTD. It is employed to improve the user experience, easy access and content of the site.
5. WITH WHOM WE SHARE IT. TECHNO SUN UK LTD will not hand over personal information to third parties. TECHNO SUN UK LTD will not share your personal information with third parties unless it were needed to respond to an information request regarding products and services. We will request your authorization when you send your data. Unless you give us your consent or it is required by Law or the competent Authorities, we will only share your personal data with collaboration companies that act ( within or outside of Europe) exclusively for the uses that are detailed in «How we use your data».
TECHNO SUN UK LTD outsources other suppliers of services to provide products, services and complete and personalized services and solutions that are described in «How we use your data». The suppliers of services must respect the confidentiality of the information received in the name of TECHNO SUN UK LTD and can not use it for other means different to the accomplishment of the services that are making for TECHNO SUN UK LTD. These suppliers of services can change or we can outsource other suppliers of additional services to satisfy our customers. If it were necessary to share your personal data with whichever of the entities, we will request previous authorisation, and this relation will be articulated according to the corresponding compromise of confidentiality. Apart from the previously stipulated, TECHNO SUN UK LTD will not share any personal information with third parties without previous authorisation of the interested part except for legal demands or in the fulfillment of that set by the Competent Authority.
TECHNO SUN UK LTD will be able to merge or be object of acquisition, in part or in totality from other companies. In case of such merging or acquisition occurs, TECHNO SUN UK LTD will inform you if it will be shared with the merged or acquired entity some or all your personal data with the objective of continuing to provide our services.
6. ELECTION. TECHNO SUN UK LTD offers you the opportunity to receive information that complements our products and services. You can register to receive more specific information about a product or service or to receive commercial information from TECHNO SUN UK LTD. Between these commercial communications, new data are included regarding the product, special offers or an invitation to participate in maket surveys. We offer you the opportunity to choose the form of receipt of these commercial communications : by post, email and telephone. Consult section 7 to obtain more instructions. We make a maximum effort to satisfy your preferences. This option is not applied to communications to finalise orders, contracts, technical service, security warnings of the product or controller updates. It is also not applied to communications exclusively referred and directly to the fulfillment of the service or product previously controlled.
7. YOUR PRIVACY PREFERENCES AND EXCLUSION. Services non related with your subscriptions. TECHNO SUN UK LTD will not use your personal information for different ends apart from those established in the collection of data. Between the non related uses are included: the delivery of communications regarding special offers, product information and commercial messages. However, you will be able to request at any time to receive these type of communications from TECHNO SUN UK LTD. If you wish to receive commercial communications through email, you will have to expressly request it, being able to equally, remove your consent when you find it timely.
Specify your privacy preferences by writing to email@example.com. Please make sure that you type your name, email address and postal address in the correspondence.
In order to stop receiving communications expressly requested ( ie. Email newsletters, software updates, etc) you can use one of the following means:
In the email message you can select unsubscribe instructions included in each of the communications about subscriptions.
Go back to the page or web pages where you registered your preferences and follow instructions to renounce them.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure that you provide your name, email address and postal address and any other relevant information regarding your subscriptions and registered date in TECHNO SUN UK LTD.
8. YOUR INFORMATION AND THIRD COMPANIES. Certain TECHNO SUN UK services are linked to others of third companies; some of which offer the option of sharing with them and with TECHNO SUN UK LTD the personal data that you provide. Amongst these services, there is a possibility to request commercial communications of TECHNO SUN UK LTD or from TECHNO SUN UK partners, or the making of orders through a distributor. We will not pass your personal details with third party companies unless you decide so.
9. ACCESS AND ACCURACY OF YOUR INFORMATION. TECHNO SUN UK LTD makes efforts to maintain your personal details updated. We have applied technology and carried out processes and management guidelines in order to maintain the precision of client data. We provide you with access to your information and we will make an effort to provide you access via electronically, to the provided data when you registered in the website. By these means you can easily proceed to the revision, update or deletion of such in the given web. To protect your privacy and security we will apply the necessary measures to prove your identity, password and the user Id. before guaranteeing the access of your data. To certain areas of the TECHNO SUN UK websites, only certain people can have access through the use of passwords and other personal means of identification.
The easiest way to see and modify personal information is to return to the website where you sent your data and to follow instructions of such site to use TECHNO SUN UK LTD.
10. SECURITY. TECHNO SUN UK LTD is committed to protect any information that you provide to us. In order to avoid non authorised access or disclosure, keep the accuracy of data and guarantee the adequate use of information, TECHNO SUN UK LTD has established several physical and administrative proceedings to safeguard any information that we may gather.
TECHNO SUN UK LTD uses Secure Sockets Laver (SSL) encoding when it compiles or transfers important data such as information on credit cards. The SSL encoding was designed to impede the reading of information to individuals external to TECHNO SUN UK LTD. Two elements situated in the inferior part of the Explorer window indicate if this security measure is working: the symbol of a key or a closed padlock (depending on the browser).
Credit card numbers are only used to make payments and not for other purposes. As part of the process in real time, TECHNO SUN UK LTD is subscribed to a service to manage fraud. This service will offer you and TECHNO SUN UK LTD an additional level of security against fraud in credit cards and the protection of your financial data.
11. CHANGES IN THIS DECLARATION. In case of updating the Privacy Declaration terms of TECHNO SUN UK LTD via electronically, we will publish such changes and update the revision date of this document so that you know at all times which information is compiled via electronically, how we use it and the options that you have. In case of material changes in this Declaration, TECHNO SUN UK LTD will inform affected clients.
This declaration applies to the United Kingdom.