High three-phase output, up to 97.6% of maximum efficiency
The NT10000, NT11000 and NT 12000 models are the new three-
phase NT series than sets new levels in this category thanks to HERIC® topology and three-phase feed technology.
The device combines high-precision MPP multitracking with three separate DC inputs and the patented HERIC® circuitry. The fast and precise MPP control already integrated in the AT series is now also available in the Solar Inverters from the NT series. A key feature of the exclusive HERIC® circuitry is the maximum efficiency of up to 97.6%.
- With an input voltage range between 340 and 900 V and three configurable inputs the new device series offers even more interconnection options.
- The new NT series can be used throughout Europe: the country of installation can be set directly on site at the touch of a button.
The Sunways NT series offers the following features as standard:
- Integrated DC load break switch.
- Illuminated graphic display and keypad.
- Comprehensive internal 128 MB data logger.
- Inverter networking via CAN bus.
- Ethernet interface for integration in networks.
- Interface for direct modem connection.
- Active e-mail alert in case of system faults.
- Potential-free alarm relay for connecting external alarm devices.
- S0 pulse output for controlling the Sunways display.
- Integrated Sunways Browser for evaluation and configuration via a web browser.